Defining happiness is not an easy task for some, we get it! The actual feeling of being happy or experiencing the feeling of happiness means something different to each and every one of us…
We are all about happiness!
What does the word really mean to you?
Here is one example of what dictionaries tell us about happiness…
Defining happiness via Merriam-Webster:
Now, let’s put this definition aside for a moment and get back to YOU…
We want to hear your thoughts!
What is your definition of the word happiness and truly being happy??
Feel free to add your thoughts to the blog via the comments below!
“If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.”– Chinese Proverb
Recommended Reading for a Happy Soul…
Explore the following book titles available from the Amazon Bookstore! [#affiliatedlinks]
- The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living, by Dalai Lama
- The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life, by Shawn Achor
- The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin
- THE HAPPINESS FACTOR: How To Create a Positive & Productive Workplace, by Lori-Ann Duguay
- Happiness: Essential Mindfulness Practices, by Thich Nhat Hanh