Happy Place 1: Can’t get TO the Beach?
Happy Place #1 – Can’t make it TO the beach? Looking to take a little break? Find a happy place? We’ve got you… virtually covered!
Top 10 List of favorite quotes about the ocean and the beach:
- “Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.” – Unknown
- “B.E.A.C.H.: Best Escape Anyone Can Have.“ – Unknown
- “Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.” – Unknown
- “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.“ – Robert Wyland
- “The Sea, Once It Casts Its Spell, Holds One In Its Net Of Wonder Forever.” – Jacques Cousteau
- “Beaches Are Territories Of Dreams. They Are Our Favorite Refuges; They Are A Protectorate For The Soul During Spring, Summer, Autumn, And Winter. They Shed Our Tears, And They Hear Our Pain.” – Unknown
- “The beach is not always a place, sometimes it’s a feeling.” – Unknown
- “If There’s A Heaven For Me, I’m Sure It Has A Beach Attached To It.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.” – Helen Keller