Coffee lovers, this coffee quotes collection is just for YOU! Did you notice that we LOVE coffee too?!?
Great coffee really is, quite positively, the ‘fuel’ that feeds the creative fires behind the screens here at Positivity Blossoms…
With this sentiment in mind, the following Top 20 list of cute, funny, coffee quotes, has been collected in honor of the HOTtest and all-mightiest of morning drinks…
LOOKING FOR INSTAGRAM CONTENT IDEAS?
Purchase the above digital art print and coffee quote!
Top 20 collection of funny coffee quotes:
- “I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community.” ~ Howard Schultz
- “In dog coffees, I’ve only had one.” ~ Anonymous
- “My birthstone is a coffee bean.” ~ Anonymous (>>View and purchase the digital print here!)
- “It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.” ~ Donna A. Favors
- “To me, the smell of fresh–made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” ~ Hugh Jackman
- . “May your coffee kick in before reality does.” ~ Anonymous
- “Follow your heart but take coffee with you.” ~ Anonymous
- “When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee.” ~ Anonymous
- “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.” ~ Anonymous
- “Coffeeology: Espresso yourself. So many blends, so little time. Take life one sip at a time, and stay grounded. Better latte than never. Take time to smell the cover.” ~ Anonymous
- “I’m going to start measuring the complexity of coding tasks in coffee cups. This was a five-espresso algorithm.” ~ Anonymous
- “Coffee is a hug in a mug.” ~ Anonymous
- “Life happens, coffee helps.” ~ Anonymous
- “The road to success is paved in coffee.” ~ Anonymous
- “Given enough coffee, I could rule the world.” ~ Anonymous
- “Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee.” ~ Anonymous
- “Coffee, because adulting is hard.” ~ Anonymous
- “Coffee is a language in itself.” ~ Jackie Chan
- “Wanna hear a joke? Decaf.” ~ Anonymous
- “Coffee is a lot more than just a drink; it’s something happening. Not as in hip, but like an event, a place to be, but not like a location, but like somewhere within yourself. It gives you time, but not actual hours or minutes, but a chance to be, like be yourself, and have a second cup.” Gertrude Stein
Holding on to a favorite coffee-flavored quote that you would like to add?
Tell us about it in the comments below!